- Skywalking the latest – and weirdest – photography trendPosted 3 days ago
- Conflicting messages about travel insurancesPosted 3 days ago
- Watching the stars in Sedona, ArizonaPosted 12 days ago
- Week’s best travel stories from around the webPosted 13 days ago
- Tourists and visitors likely to view Pakistan as more dangerous than it isPosted 15 days ago
- The world’s 154 new best hotels 2013Posted 30 days ago
- United States urges North Korea to throttle downPosted 37 days ago
- Online form helps airline passengers win legal fights over delaysPosted 41 days ago
- The pirate who scammed mePosted 45 days ago
- April, 2013: Latest travel warnings – Burma, India, Iraq…Posted 48 days ago
- BBC sells Lonely Planet to US with £80 million in lossPosted 54 days ago
- Kidnapped Australian rowed to safety off MindanaoPosted 56 days ago
Reading to go: Best Ipad magazines 2012
Bored to death waiting for a flight, it’s good to have some reading material. Even better then, if you happen to have your Ipad ready (and a wifi connection). Traveling Reporter dug into the world of Ipad magasines and this is what we came up with. It is certainly not an objective selection, but it is a selection nevertheless.
If you just got your hands on the device and want to start fill it up with apps, take a look at these:
Time – the magazine that covers the world. In depth-analysis, news and full with fun extras.
National Geographic – the world of nature at your hand. This is a fantastic get-away from boring airline departure halls.
Economist – you really can’t live without it, being as it is the cornerstone of economic and financial feature story coverage. The online version adds massive amounts of graphics and ofter features.
Travel Africa – the magazine covers the world’s at the moment most interesting continent. Travel stories, adventures, great pics and more.
And there’s much more – check out these web sites:
- Business Insider – Best Ipad magazines
- Magazines for Ipad – the whole list
- Huffington Post: Best Ipad mags