- Skywalking the latest – and weirdest – photography trendPosted 3 days ago
- Conflicting messages about travel insurancesPosted 3 days ago
- Watching the stars in Sedona, ArizonaPosted 12 days ago
- Week’s best travel stories from around the webPosted 13 days ago
- Tourists and visitors likely to view Pakistan as more dangerous than it isPosted 15 days ago
- The world’s 154 new best hotels 2013Posted 30 days ago
- United States urges North Korea to throttle downPosted 37 days ago
- Online form helps airline passengers win legal fights over delaysPosted 41 days ago
- The pirate who scammed mePosted 45 days ago
- April, 2013: Latest travel warnings – Burma, India, Iraq…Posted 48 days ago
- BBC sells Lonely Planet to US with £80 million in lossPosted 54 days ago
- Kidnapped Australian rowed to safety off MindanaoPosted 56 days ago
PICTURES: World’s Top 10 hotels
FANCY HOTELS. You can make an art form out of almost everything, and the hotel site The Most Perfect View has done it with hotels. But not just any scabby Inn, with stains on the linen, cockroaches in the bathroom and grumpy managers. We all know those places only too well. No, these are prime targets for hotel fanatics, places where staying at the hotel and enjoying the views actually is the point of the whole trip. Well, almost.
These establishments are the world’s top 10 hotels, all listed on the The Most Perfect View and picked out by Shortlist.com, since we at the Traveling Reporter has too much to do writing stories about all those other not-so-fancy places around. Click the Shortlist link to read more about the featured hotels.