- May 19: Week's best travel longreadsPosted 22 hours ago
- Skywalking newest photo trendPosted 5 days ago
- Guide: Travel insurance or not?Posted 5 days ago
- Watching the stars in Sedona, ArizonaPosted 14 days ago
- Week's best storytellingPosted 15 days ago
- Pakistan's safety record keeps tourists awayPosted 17 days ago
- Condé Nast's best new hotels 2013Posted 32 days ago
- US: "Calm down, Kim Jong-un!"Posted 39 days ago
- Online law firm helps you beat your airlinePosted 43 days ago
- Fake pirates blow to reportersPosted 47 days ago
- April: Travel warnings for India, Iraq, Myanmar, KenyaPosted 50 days ago
- Lonely Planet lousy deal for BBCPosted 56 days ago
- Why you will surely love the Philippines The Reporter's editor remembers once again why he likes this chaotic place. Find out.
- Private fortunes fund search for new frontiers How private billions will fund mankind's latest attempts to conquer ocean and space.
- How we spent 24 good hours in bad Washington DC weather Despite bad weather, we manage to have 24 great hours in the District. Find out how we did.
- At last – the Sunshine State! EDITOR'S BLOG. In the midst of a long winter, that isn't over anytime soon, I'm heading to a warmer, nicer place — Florida. Follow my trip here!
- BEST TRAVELS 2013 EDITOR'S BLOG. Need inspiration? Here are the best destinations of 2013.
- Participating in #PeoplePics photo competition PHOTO CONTEST. Taking part in the People Pics Competition.
- NEW YEAR TRAVELS: Best spots to celebrate NEW YEAR TRAVEL DESTINATIONS. Go for the unconventional – here's our guide.
- Florida, here we come! Seven fun things to do EDITOR'S BLOG. 7 fun things we might end up doing in the Sunshine State.
- Survey: Malaysians, Britons relax best when off work EDITOR'S BLOG: Patterns revealed – Swedes own passports, Britons relax, Koreans love romance.
About great travels, long flights, lousy hostels, world politics, fantastic photos,
Welcome to the editor’s travel blog!
Click my headlines!
— Erik, editor TravelingReporter.com